For anyone already not running around the blogosphere every day finding clues and then creating hubs, this is what it is all about.
How the HubLove Contest Works:
- Participants will use clues to figure out the day’s topic. The day’s clue page is published at HubPages at noon exactly, which can either give the actual clue or point to a blog post (like yours) for the clue, also published at noon exactly.
- The first person to guess the topic correctly (on the HubPages clue page, in the comments) wins a bonus number of points
- Participants have until noon the next day to publish up to 10 articles (what we call Hubs) on that topic. Each eligible article wins a certain number of points.
- At the day’s closing, HubPages narrows down the entries to 3-5 finalists
- A winner is selected by the judge. The winner gets a point bonus.
This cycle continues every day for the 30 days of the contest. The participant with the highest number of points at the end wins a “Killer Hubbing/Blogging Package” (a MacBook Pro, Canon 30D Digital SLR camera, a Sony Handycam, and an iPod Touch â€“ worth $5000). The contest is restricted to legal U.S. residents.
Here is today’s clue:
1) Start with the 4-letter word that’s haalistua in Finnish
2) Change the 3rd letter to the first letter of the name of the country with the anthem “PÃ¡tria Amada”
3) Change the 1st letter to the last letter of the last name of the Hubber who’s a SAHM of 8.
4) Change the 2nd letter to the first letter of the name of the dye with European Union code E132
5) Change the 3rd letter to the letter that appears 3 times in the last name of the host/presenter of The People’s Court from 1981-1993
6) Change the 1st letter to the English letter normally identified as the voiceless labiodental fricative
7) For the answer, change the last letter to the first letter of the Hungarian word for Hungarian
Be sure to leave your guess at the Hub for this clue, not here at AndyBeard.eu
Visitors From Hubpages
Be warned that in my judging I will not just be looking for useful informative hubs, but effective use of on page SEO and monetization.
As an extra incentive to take part today, after the judging finishes I will be writing about the reviewing process, including lots of links through to the hubs created for this clue.
During March I will be launching or revamping 31 niche websites, and all will be revealed here on the blog.
Don’t just make this a drive by visit, stick around, subscribe