As I have just sent a similar list to someone whose comments were held automatically for moderation (like all new commenters), and whose comments will not be appearing (I have yet to decide whether I will flag them as spam or just delete them), I thought I would post them here for reference.
The new WordPress.com possibly related posts is game changing – and gaming changing if they get it right.
Over a year ago I questioned the use of tagging on WordPress.com to spread link equity around as “a rising tide”.
If you use similar tags to a high profile blogger, it can help with faster indexing and rankings, at least from what I have observed.
I have learnt a huge amount from Ken Evoy over the years, he provides some of the best free ebooks to learn about affiliate marketing and pre-selling ever written.
His SiteBuildIt system has created many successful online businesses and was doing this long before WordPress became popular.
Another tell-a-friend like Facebook / Myspace / Linkedin etc script seems to have launched today
This script is different to Optin Accelerator in a number of ways
- The script is hosted 100% on your server
- Did your site get banned from Google because of viral widgets?
- Has Technorati banned your blog because of WordPress theme spam in their index
- Do the links in your viral ebooks now point to an affiliate program or landing page that no longer exists?
When I first read about Optin Accelerator I had a few initial thoughts
- It took a long time for internet marketers to copy the viral signup mechanisms used by many internet startups, including the more established Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace etc.
Lets preface this by I am not a lawyer, and I am aware that that is a very long headline and title.
I don’t spend a huge amount of time in public forums these days, but a few years ago I gained a lot of valuable knowledge from a multitude of forums, and still communicate with old friends.
As we are having a bit of an affiliate marketing news week, I thought it would be good to mention that SpeedPPC v3.0 has just been announced, and for the next week it will be available at $100 discount.