Get inside information on how the sales process works with Strategic Profits and other top online businesses. I found it enlightening.
Most of my readers know I am a fan and customer of Rich Schefren and the Strategic Profits team, and I have even had the opportunity to be a “fly on the wall” inside one of his exclusive customer mastermind sessions.
Just imagine… Rich Schefren, MaryEllen Tribby (of Early To Rise), plus 6 or was it 7 of their most ardent customers, plus me. Serious people who were willing to pay a little more for direct feedback that could make significant improvements to their businesses or in some cases personal lives with more free time.
I always realized that Strategic Profits used quite a sophisticated upsell process, but to be honest even I was shocked at the attention to detail they go to, and how well it works.
I just signed up to get a free report and access to some videos from the new Launch Tree program from Anik Singal & Mike Filsaime.
If you sign up you will get access to:-
- The “Money Does Grow On Trees” report – some insights into how various upsell processes work, and how they can go fatally wrong. Honest rating 6/10 (but then I have been studying this stuff for years)
- A video with Brian Johnson from Strategic Profits (Rating 10/10) – Some of what Strategic Profits are doing I found enlightening.
- A comment by me – I just dropped a comment on the launch blog (with Brian’s video)part of a launch strategy, though in isolation it is more a tactic, of what can be done to improve any launch process that none of the gurus are currently doing. It is my belief it would even improve the process for Strategic Profits or Jeff Walker who are masters.
- More revealing videos to come… plus maybe I will leave… another comment ;)
Take a look at Product Launch Tree, it is well worth it, even just to read the comment I left, as I probably revealed a little more than I originally planned.
Some of the things Brian reveals in his video?
- Conversion rates on upsells & downsells
- Their sophisticated upsell/downsell system (serious gold dust)
- What they should have added as a $100,000 upsell
It is my understanding that this isn’t meant to be a course on “upsell hell” but on adding additional products with incredible value to the sales process that people actually want to buy.
Also of value, see how they have put this product together.